While a lot of these things with very little intervention or setup, there’s various ways you can maximize your earnings and keep your devices running smooth!
Adscend Media’s Passive Earners
Lots of sites now offer passive earning though 3 platforms made by Adscend Media. So here are a few tips that apply across all sites with them.
- They offer 3 platforms with different types of content.
- EngageMe is like TV, you pick a channel themed around a topic (like Food) and watch it. Every few ads will earn you some points on the site of your choice.
- Smores is more like YouTube and you can even upload your own videos. You can let it autoplay like EngageMe but there’s also suggestions on the sidebar and a video search.
- RewardMine is a browser-based crypto miner, every so many hashes, you get
- Know your limits.
- Both EngageMe and Smores can run on a combined 3 devices. 1 window, channel, and payout site per device. So you can have any combination of EngageMe/Smores as long as they are not paying to the same site, aren’t the same genre channel, and are 3 separate PCs/Tablets/Phones.
- RewardMine allows unlimited devices, just use the shortlink the first device gives you.
- Some EngageMe/Smores channels earn better than others.
- It depends on multiple factors like location, time of day, ad availability, and more. If you aren’t getting ads for a long time, try a different channel or site.
- Reboot and clean devices regularly to keep everything running smoothly.
- On a rooted Android, Power Schedule and SD Maid can help with this.
- On Windows, look into making Task Scheduler Basic Tasks to do this.
- Set a alarm/reminder to make sure you remember to re-enable all your apps
after the auto reboot otherwise you aren’t earning anything.
- Also can set a reminder to reboot/clean any devices that it can’t be done automatically.
- Use VNC or TeamViewer Host so you can check on your devices while away from them.
- Make sure to cool your devices!
- I learned this the hard way, a few of my Optimus Zone 3 phones were starting to get battery bloat (which could lead to explosions so replace ASAP!)
- I’m just using a standard Box Fan on the same table as the devices but that’s probably overkill, try getting a smaller, more energy efficient fan if possible.
- Use lightweight OSes instead of Windows
- Old computers are great for beermoney but the Windows install on it could make it slow or unstable (aka reduced earnings).
- Install CloudReady by Neverware (which is basically Chrome OS for non-Chromebooks), Phoenix or Android-x86 (Desktop versions of Android), or a normal Linux distro (Ubuntu, Arch, etc.) as they will likely be faster and more stable
A lot of the beermoney sites only offer Amazon but what do you do with that GC balance (especially if the item you want isn’t on Amazon)? Usually you could trade the code before you redeem (subreddits like /r/GCTrading are good for this) but what if you already redeemed it or just don’t want to do an exchange via Reddit?
Purse.io is a cool site where you can either buy things on Amazon with Bitcoin for a discount or fulfill those Bitcoin orders by buying the item for them with your Amazon GC Balance you otherwise wouldn’t be using.
It works similarly to those trades I mentioned above, you agree to give up a small percentage of what you spend because you really need the cash instead of GC. So if the person you are buying for asked for a 20% discount on a $50 item, you would pay the $50 to buy the item for them while they give you $40. Even though you do lose some money since the rates aren’t the best… if you really needed it, it’s still worth it.