If you like the various projects I do (or have done in the past), a donation would be appreciated!
No money? No problem
Do you want to help me but have nothing yourself? Fear not, you still can!
One of the easiest ways is to signup for the “beermoney” services using the referral links on my Money Making Routine page and I’ll make a bit of money while you make money. A Win-Win for both of us!
If you are willing to let a webpage stay open and use a small portion of your CPU usage, you can run CosiMine which mines cryptocurrency with your browser.
- Share my content!
- More people who see it, the more likely somebody who can donate will see it or more ad revenue from more people.
- Critiques/Constructive Criticism
- Tell me honestly what you think of my work (without being hateful) and I can take that advice to improve my content (leading to more viewers)
You can pay me with good old fashioned cash at my PayPal.me page or with Dwolla by sending it to email@example.com.
You can also use StreamElements if you want an alert to appear while I’m livestreaming.
If you want to support me on an on-going basis, there’s two separate ways you can do it:
Both get you extra benefits at various tiers based on how much you choose to give:
- Exclusive Updates and Behind the scenes posts
- Early Access to new Videos
- Extra Cast Cash to use on my Twitch stream for song requests and more
- 1 free priority song bump a week.
- Custom art like Wallpapers
- Vote on Video ideas
If you use Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies, click the “Pay with ShapeShift” or “Donate with Coinbase Commerce” button below to send your coin to me.
You can also buy stuff from or for me!
You can buy stuff for me as a gift from my Amazon Wishlist.
You can buy my Wallpaper Collection to get some cool wallpapers I designed and support both me and charity in the process! 50% of all Gumroad proceeds go to either the EFF or Wikimedia Foundation.
I can also do some Graphic Design work (mostly Wallpapers but Logos also)!
Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Twitter for more details.